Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index Violin Forum/Message Board
Provided by Violin Vision

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sacconi book
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Violin Making and Restoration Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ghammond

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I very much dislike arguing about petty issues of little consequence on public Internet forums, so I will try my best to refrain from doing so in the future. However, I will make an exception this time, and say that I am justified in priding myself on an obstacle overcome. A book that is next to impossible to acquire is now in my possession through creative thinking, tedious work and proper use of library facilities. If other users are in need of this work to create higher quality instruments, I encourage them to do the same. That's my final comment on the subject, and will not waste anyone else's web space or time.

-G
Michael Darnton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not impressed.
james ansara

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a copy of Sacconis's book in English at" The Sound Post" a violin shop in Toronto.
tomigv

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:39 am    Post subject: sacconi/s book Reply with quote

I have a copy of this book. It is an interesting historical read. I have many violin books. From a newbie/s perspective. The courtnall and juliet barker are the most informative, in terms of making
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Violin Forum/Message Board Forum Index -> Violin Making and Restoration Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: